November 27, 2011

I feel like writing

I'm not sure what I feel like writing, but I feel like saying something.  There's a lot I need to say, but a lot I can't say.  So I'll talk about the trivial.  Christmas is coming up and as a snap shot of my life I'm still mostly broke, living off of unemployment while it lasts with not prospects for gainful employment in the future.  I never appreciated Assurant until it was gone, but I still hate Thor.  I will always hate Thor.  Forever and ever Amen.  And I'm bored.  Bored and kinda lonely but not in the mood to socialize which is kind of weird.  I'm nearing the end of my experiment in paper blogging.  When it's done I'm going to transcribe as much of it as I can read and post it online anonymously.  A lot of it is my relationship with Manny, so it's not exactly when I want to post here under my own name.  Since what it became was a documentation of my inner monologue at my very, very worst, I will call it simply: "The Inner Monologue of a Random Looser".  It goes on for literally hundreds of hand written pages. Sometimes it's legible, sometimes it's not.  I'll do my best. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Loser" is someone who loses. "Looser" is the property of being more loose.
Yes, I am an asshole.
-Jamie