January 15, 2013

So much for resolution #2

We're gonna play a little game.  I'm sitting her drinking a bottle of bottom shelf rum and I plan to drink the whole thing.  After each shot I'm going to write one sentence.  At the bottom of the bottle, I'll write a paragraph based on what I've written.

  1. I love the first shot.
  2. Tastes like shit, but I love the warm feeling :)
  3. My heart wants what my stomach may not be able to take.
  4. I wish I could skip the getting drunk part and go straight to being drunk.
  5. I want drugs.
  6. Still not drunk, I wonder which shot I'll be able to say "I'm drunk."
  7. Yuck!
  8. Time for a cigarette.
  9. I want a burger, a big burger, a one pounder with all the fixings.
  10. I'm gonna have a couple cookies, then it's down for a shot every 5 minutes.
  11. So I took a break there for the drunchies, a 1 pound burger with cheese and lettus and mayo and mustard and ketchup.  After the break I feel like shit.  Like why am I even still around?  Maybe the answer is at the bottom of this bottle.
  12. I feel better after another shot, not all better, but a little bit.
  13. God I hope the answer is at the bottom of this bottle.  I feel like such a piece of shit.
  14. Haven't been keeping up on this, but I just puked :(
  15. Blah, I feel like shit, but the bottom of the bottle won't be reached by itself.
  16. God, I just want to give up.  I'm so tired.  All I want to do is go to sleep.
This is where it endes.  I still have a third of a bottle of rum left, but I give up.  I'm gonna go to sleep right now and wake up around 8 or so hungry and thirsty.  I just feel like such a piece of shit right now.  God, I just want to give up on life.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh dear.

Feeling your pain and sending you all my love! Sorry I don't comment much anymore - but I am still reading!

I know this is patronising and obvious and I'm sure you've tried it already, but just in case: AA has really helped my Dad and is now really helping me. I've been sober 20 days. I see you've been clean for ages now too - that's amazing, I'm so impressed with you.

You're awesome and wonderful and I'm thinking of you (all the way from New Zealand, but I don't think the distance counts where thoughts are concerned)
xoxo
Jamie