October 27, 2013

The voices, the voices, oh my God, the Voices

So Manny's back in my life and he's almost as much of a bitch as he was last time.  It's not quite as bad as last time because for the most part, I can tell what's real and what's Manny fucking with me.  Still, it's soul crushing to constantly hear your friends bad mouthing you in the back of your head.  It never really goes away, but for some reason it never bothers me at work or when I'm on a computer listening to music.  So I know how to handle him this time around and I'm getting insurance at the beginning of the year so I'll be able to get the meds that subdue him then, but for the next two months I have to deal with it.

In other news, I switched to day shift at work so now I'm getting 35 hours a week at $10/hr, so that's a good thing.  Talk to you all later.

--Jason

No comments: