June 16, 2007

What if in an instant all your financial obligations were taken care of and money no longer became an issue? What would you be left with? That sinking feeling that this is all just pointless. We all learn in high school science that in nature the purpose of life is to create more life. My real father created me and then died 14 years later, a victim to alcohol, without ever coming to my rescue. These are just random thought of a lonely mind. I ask you, is there anybody out there? Friends let you down and as I get older and older with my purity still in tact I realize that sex is not worth it. So what motivation do I have to keep going? What gets me up every morning to go to work? I have no goals in life, I have no purpose, the reason I go to work is simple. I go because I have to. I'm not prepared to face the consequences of not going to work. And even if I didn't go to work, I would still sit around and left life pass me by. So I ask again:

What's the point of anything?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

The reason to live is to find the reason. The meaning of life is to find your meaning. As long as you ask what the point is, there will be a point to your life. The beautiful contradiction of being...