February 02, 2009

So it's come to my attention that the sanctity of my blog has been compromised. I started the blog as a chronicle of my assent to greatness or my decent to madness. I thought it would be just an occasional post saying how I'm doing and greeting the world. Instead it turned into nothing less than my constant companion. And the thoughts got really personal. I used to use initials for names during my rantings and lately I've gotten lazy. Apparently, somebody searching for their name stumbled upon my blog.

I'm sorry. I'm sure I've said some really offensive things to people assuming, naively, that what I was saying was private. I'm sorry. I have explanations for it all if you're interested. So right for right now all new entries will be saved as drafts and some of my more private thoughts will saved as drafts. If you're interested, please e-mail me at oblivions_abyss@yahoo.com . I will respond to all questions and open up even the darkest part of my soul to those who choose to explore it.

No comments: