July 25, 2009

So it's been a while since I've made a real post and I don't have much time to write so I'll try to get this all out quickly. Recently I've been learning the value of friendship. Friendship. That's the theme today. It turns out I am a really good friend to the friends that I have and that's rarer than I thought. But what if I'm not such a good friend? It's all tit for tat and quid pro quo to use the sexual harassment terms that seem to be so appropriate. You do anything to help me in any situation and I'll do the same for you. As far as affection . . . affection is like sex without the sex. It doesn't seem that important and it all leads to disappointment in the end. There's a lot more to be said on the subject. Anyways, tomorrow night I'm taking a spiritual journey to who knows where. It starts with a tea and ends with enlightenment. Wish me luck my faithful readers, I may never be the same again.

No comments: