April 13, 2012

Today . . .

Today, I am going to a meeting.  It's not much, but it's a first step.  Actually, based on passed history, I probably won't go.  Who knows.  I know that I've been stuck in this rut for too long.  I know I had issues before, but now I have a more pressing issue that I have to resolve before I can move forward.  Yeah, I know I brought this issue on myself.  I knew what I was getting into when I started, but now it's time to break the cycle and the first step is going to a meeting.  Wish me luck?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so how did it go???

Anonymous said...

so how did it go??

Anonymous said...

so how did it go today?

Anonymous said...

so how did it go today?

oblivions_abyss said...

It didn't. Just can't get the balls to go to a meeting.

Anonymous said...

maybe the meeting is where you will find your strength?

oblivions_abyss said...

I sincerely hope so. It's just getting over that hump and going to the first one.