June 16, 2013

Time to play Atomic Power Hour

So I'm about half way through my Payday fifth and I went outside and thought about it for a long time, finally I decided that I can drink this fifth Atomic Power Hour style and still drink almost to my heart's content tomorrow in the park.  So I'm going to write a sentence every five minutes till the bottom of the bottle.

10:45 Feelin good, I should really get my ass off of Facebook.
10:55 I forgot to post at 10:50, but I'm still here feeling good!
I forgot to post at 11:00 and a 11:05, but I'm thinking of trying to get to Lebanon in 2 hrs in the middle of my drunken Haze and see if I can make it, bad idea, probabbly
?

4 hours later . . .

Apparently I puked in the trash can, and I didn't decide to walk to Lebanon, that's a good thing I guess, I feel like I could walk the night to Lebanon, but I don't think that would be a good idea.  I need to go outside and clean out the trash can. . . ewww.   oh well at least it was me instead of somebody else.





No comments: