February 27, 2006

Ha ha,I'm so excited, I came back from my lunch to see a new senior rep. possistion open, so I promtly updated my resume, filled out the application and turned it all in within an hour of the possistion posting. Of course I probably won't get it, because there are people here with more experience than me. People that have applied more than twice for the possistion and have been doing this kind of work longer than I've been alive. But still I have support of my two immediate supervisors, and I know what I'm doing. Though they did give a week to apply this time, so more people will apply this time. So I won't get my hopes up too high, but it's still nice to think about. Well I'll tell myself that I'm not getting my hopes up too high this time, but I know I will, and when I don't get it I'll be devastated again. But by the time I learn I did not get the job (sometime middle of next week)I'll be close to pay day and I'll see Disneyland will be less than 20 days away.
Do you think that it would be bad to mention that every thing I have done at this job since getting turned down for the position last time has been centered on getting this position this time? From checking call logs to making call backs, from socializing with new reps to building trust with the old ones, it's all been to get this job. I know that no matter how prepared I am for the interview this time, no matter what I do, I'm sure that there's nothing I can do to get the job.

No comments: