August 14, 2007

Out of Sheer Boredom, I Drink Alone
So I planned this week off a few months ago thinking that I could find something to do. It turns out that it's a lot easier said than done. This is only my second day into this vacation and I'm going crazy! How can anybody possibly be this bored? How much can I read, how many times can I watch the same shows over and over again. How much more entertainment can I squeeze out of the Interenet? And my God, the loneliness. So the loneliness isn't getting to me yet, but I am so fucking bored it's ridiculous.
So in the interest of ending my boredom, I drink alone. And since I don't have anybody else to talk to, I'll chronical it on my blog. My initial goal is 5 shots of Johnny Walker Red Lable. From there, I'll writer after each shot. So hold right there.
8 minutes later. My first reaction is UGH! I thought I was a fairly experienced drinker, so five shots shouldn't affect me, and it didn't, but each one of those shots went down like acid. Gross! Alas, the edge is off of the boredom. It's 10:56 right now, I think I'll take a shot ever 10-15 minutes until I'm sufficiently snockered (to use my favorite British term.) So now I light a cigarette and reflect on my feelings.
So the edge is off the boredom, only to be replaced by loneliness. It sucks, I'd much rather be bored than lonely. At least I have a bit of tiredness to go with my boredom. If I only got tired enough to sleep, then I wouldn't be bored at least for 5 or 6 hours.
So approximately 20 minutes later, I'm feeling good and buzzed, I cirtainaly wouldn't drive in this condition. I think I'll take two more shots now and two more shots at midnight. Right now though, I've forgotton all about my boredom. So I've accomplished my goal so far. Two more shots, if I don't come back after this writing, I might be dead. Ugh, I get so paranoid when I drink. A good difference between this and weed though, at least I can read when I drink, I can't do that when I smoke.
See you at midnight, right now it's 11:20. And like I said, if I don't post again by tomorrow, I might be dead.
Well it's 11:26 right now, and I must say there is a marked increased in my typos. For example, I now have a great tendency to the same word twice. Of course, I delete all my typos, by for an experiment, from this point on, I will not correct my typos. Here is goes.
So since I'm not correcting my typos, I think I'll tell you a story. Ha ha, now they go down. Now that I'm thinking about the them(* them* they go down. Well except for that last paret. Part*. So what story a shouild should* I tell you gouys? Guys*? Abd aAn Adn And* by guys I mean it in the spanish send sence* of Ustedes. It's masculine but it can be both male and female. So back to my original question, what d story to you, Do you want to hear? Hmmm, I shouldn't tell you about tan anything* too depressing, so I think I'll try to think of a good memory from my childhood, or past in general. Hmmm, my mind is wandering to Newport, I had some good times there. So yeah, I think I'll tell you about the first time I got high. Ha ha, that was a great little adventure. I went with myu grandparrents to Newport for a day and I stopped for a few hours at my cousin's house, we had smoked cigarettes in the past, but never weed. Well, onece, once* but for some reason I never felt anything. I'm thirteen at the time and my cousin and I (12 at the time I believe) walk all the way from Eads street to a few blocks from the birdge brd bridge*. I'm not sure exactly how far that is, but it's pretty far. So we walk all the way to these run down apartments by the bridge and buy weed from some guy, I really don't remember the the deatails details* of that guy but that was 8 years ago, so what do you expect. Actually it was more like nine years ago, wow that seems like just yesterday. What a disapointment. So anyways, we get the weed and go to green thumb park across from the p cop shot shop*, we wnder wai wnad wander* some trails fro for a wi while* and find a piece of dirt to smoke on. Oh my god, itg was truly amazingt, like the world was going to be okay, it didn't matter that I didn't have any friends, it didn't matter that it would be at least another 9 years bvef before* I got laid (though I dind't know it at the time) it didn't matter that weell, well* nothing mattered. It was like walking on an air matress. What was great about this, by the way we smoked out of a sea shell, just to point out a random fact. It's Nepo Newport, so what, I mean, it's kind of fitting. Anyway, we get back to his place at least an hour late, clearly baked out of our minds and then we went to Sizzler for the all you can eat salad bar etc. My god, I don't think I've eaten that much in my life. Well, at least to that point. Actually I doint t don't* remember much after that, but that's the story of my firt s first* time getting hihg. High*., High*.
BN
Now it's 10 minutes after I started that store story* and yeah I feel fd drunk, but not as intoxicated as I would off of some weed. So maybe I shouldn't take another short shot* or two like I'm tihk tihin thinking* just because my roommate l might look at l me liek like* I'm some sort of aloch c aa alcoholoic, but I di don't think I'm an a alcoholic* an alcohoic alcoholic (god that's a hard word to hi type(* type*) I wonder if my live f journal is still around. BRB,m if I'm lucky, I'll come back witha link.
Here's the linke, just a few seconds later: http://www.opendiary.com/entrylist.asp?authorcode=B219511
I'm going to wander on that in search of happier times. I'll be back.
YEah, that was just depressing. Dwee Dwelling on a past I wouldn would* ratehr forget. I have no reason to look bna back on thi that time with loni longing* I look back and relaize I never knew how good I had it. For example, that cheerleader in the fourth or fit fit fifth* entrly entry* in the blog, I should definately have goin gone* after that. I por probably gou could have ended my p;ur purityu purity* right ther. there*. Alas, I'm just a lonely little looser. But one more shot if in* fifteen more minutes might chage that. Change that*. Ha ha, now I'm borted bored( borte bored* agains, again*.
Do you think 10 shots in the space on an hour is dangerous? Yeah it probably is, so one more shot and I think I'll call it a night. So here it goes, with "What happens in Mexico" playing in the background.
Alas, an hour later and the mild euphoria of intoxication has faded into depression. There is a lesson to be learned here. And that is: weed is always better than beer. It's 12:42 AM, good night everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your problem is that even though you keep saying you are being positive and trying, you come on hyere and bitch about how nobody can ever love u, ur destined to loneliness etc.
i was thinking about that while doing the dishes last night.