April 11, 2008

So I've been looking more closely are real relationships and I've come to an unacceptable conclusion. There is no 100% loyalty . . . every relationship that I've seen has points of tension over past relationships. It always seems like the girl wants to talk to or hang out with their exes in one way or another, in my irrational opinion, this is completely unacceptable. TV had this right, girls can never be just friends with guys, to a guy a girl who is a friend is just a girl you haven't fucked yet. So based on that logic, every time your girlfriend hangs out with another guy who isn't already in a relationship there is the potential for cheating.

It seems to me that once you're in a relationship you should give up all contact with your exes no matter if they're your "friends" or not, even if it just to make your current bf/gf feel better. It seems like if you really cared about the person you're currently with you'd never, never do anything that would give them real reason to doubt.

And another thing while I'm on the subject of relationships . . . . Why has everybody that I've talked to had a fuck buddy? It's all the good parts of a relationship but none of the bad. This relationship seems pretty ideal and I don't know why I'm missing out on it. I don't know, maybe I'm just tired

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i came across ur name on some yahoo answers...i dont think u will be lonely forever ur too young..i was feeling lonely and upset and tried to see on yahoo if any guys ever felt lonley too..im a girl....so i read ur comment on there...i hate being lonely...i hate that feeling....i wish i would be sleeping or something so i couldnt be alone or be aware that i am alone....people at work think that im the most happiest person....but they dont really know how miserable i am...hahhaa...oh well....anyway its 12am i am thinking of going to ihop or 59diner to eat something....cannot decide....ihop...or 59diner...hummmm...........?????

Anonymous said...

oh by the way i just finished reading...nice entry...i never became FRIENDS with any of my exes...their whole shpeeelll about we can be friends...hahaa bullshit right...my rule is once its over...its over...no friends....no nothing....time to move on.....and ya unless the guy is gay they always think about what it would like to fuck their GIRL FRIEND...and im sure they use her in one of their jacking off fantasies tooo...