May 09, 2008

So I'm stuck at my grandma's all weekend because I'm a good grandson and my grandpa's in the hospital, and out of nowhere A texts me and says she's lonely tonight and she regrets a lot of things like treating me like she did. To be honest, last night I cried again because I miss her so much. So like the dumb ass, love crazed idiot that I am . . . I tell her that I don't regret anything, I have no hard feelings towards her and that I still miss her. I just sent her that text and I really hope she doesn't tear my heart out again. The thought of getting back together with her fills me with so much hope and happiness, I just want to have someone to hold. So far she hasn't responded to the text and I sent it a few minutes ago, so ugh, I'm so nervous. I know she was just feeling rejected for some reason and wanted to know that somebody out there still likes her, that's what I gave her, I hope she doesn't hate me for it. . . 10 minutes later she still hasn't responded so yeah she probably does hate me and just wanted to start things out slow with some flirting. I don't know. And now she says she misses me too. I'm really reluctant to get my hopes up again. Getting my heart broken once was enough, but to think that it might all be better again, that's all I've wanted since we broke up. So is it worth it? What if she doesn't really want to get back together, she just misses me as a friend? See, my hopes are up all over again. I'll keep this posted.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

She's a bitch. Seriously. Talk about mixed signals- on minute she's screwing the first random she sees, the next she "misses you"...she's a cow.

thekill said...

Hey its me, Nichole! I just saw this link on your MySpace. I like to read blogs. ^_^

Anyways, she sounds kinda mixed up, too. Too bad she can't be honsest. I don't really know what to say, but I hope things get better for yoU!

Versus Terminus said...

Desperation for affection can lead to feigned feelings of love and adoration from both parties. Its easy to see one party desires to be needed, for anothers love to validate their existence .The other desires attention and a feeling of beauty and worth. Grasp onto individual strength and do not concern yourself over that which you do not have. Epictetus once said "There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."
I suggest you read his work. Stoic resilience would do you well. Also, I think she was seeking closure more than anything else.