October 11, 2008

I'm sad, but it's that same old sadness. The same deep depression that comes from knowing that I'll never be loved. But it's some how different this time. This time I know that it's mostly my fault. I'm incapable of love and A and M both taught me that. I'm afraid that I'm going to love too much next time or not enough, at the same time I know there's this debilitating nervousness that's keeping me from meeting new people. I don't know, I just spend so much time around couples and I want to be part of one and then there's the part of me that fears it as much as I want it.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love you Jase. Not the way you A & M did. A better way. A way that stick around, through boyfriends and girlfriends. Romance comes and goes. Friends are for life.

Hang in there hun xx