May 14, 2009

So I've been away for a few days. Grandpa's okay after his 2nd knee surgery and I've stayed with grandma until tonight since he's finally home from the hospital. I don't know why but I've been so goddamned discontent lately and I can't seem to shake it. I don't think I'm that stressed by anything. Work, family, etc. In fact I'm kinda unlonely at the moment. Most of the time I don't want anybody around and all I want to do is hide in my room at wait for tomorrow so I can wake up, go to work, then hide in my room and wait for another tomorrow. I don't know what's wrong or what I need I just know I'm in a sad/mad/irritable/desperate mood lately and I can't shake it. Make I'll make my self go to church this Sunday. That's where the self improvement started so maybe I can find it there again.

The other weird thing is that I find myself crying at every little thing these days. Of course not in front of people but when I'm alone it's all I can do to keep myself from crying. Which by the way I never understood that phrase. What is all you can do? But I digressed. I just want to feel better. And I know this is kinda personal especially because mysterious not-so-strangers read my blog but in the midst of all this angst and depressed I find myself hyper-sexual. Of course it's unfulfilled hyper-sexuality but it's a weird symptom. Any ideas my faithful readers?

No comments: