July 20, 2010

A used to say, be yourself. I didn't know what she meant, until now. Now that I'm missing A, god no. But I have found myself. The real me is part the fake confidence that I show at work, that seems to be working. It's part the insecurities I still feel inside. My past is part of the real me, but not as much as it used to be. I'm still the same old person that reacts that same way to the same things that always happen, but now I have new perspective. I know when I'm acting irrationally, and even though it doesn't always make things better, I still don't know how to fix the irrational responses, it's good to know when they're happening. I have had a real revelation here, but I can't seem to put it into words at the moment. There was no Ah Ha moment, it was a slow realization that people like me for who I am. The good and the bad. And as long as I can keep the bad in check, then maybe.

No comments: