March 09, 2012

Last night, I dreamed of a dead relative.  I saw her in a lucid dream and she came up to me and gave me a big hug.  I cried into her arms and said I missed her so much.  We talked for a while, a long while, right now all I remember is her saying the thing that I want most is coming soon.  I asked, how soon?  She said less than a year.  I told her that her daughter's having a really hard time with her death, and she said she's going to be okay.  What's sad is that even during the dream, I felt annoyed.  The same feeling of hating the world stayed with me through the whole dream.  I wonder if I should say anything to anyone?  I haven't told anyone yet, and when I woke up, I almost posted on her Facebook wall (which is still up and going) but something told me not to.  I just wanted to get this down before I forget about the entire thing.  The thing is, I don't know what that good thing that I've been waiting for is.  My thought during the dream was my Happily Ever After, that's what I've always wanted, but maybe it's true sobriety, independence, my dream job?  Why was I still angry during the dream?  Thinking back on the dream when I woke up, I realized that her lips didn't move the entire time.  It was basically her Facebook picture bouncing up and down like a bad animation.  Her hug, felt just like I remember it, and it was definitely her voice, but I know better than most that my mind can recreate the voices of my loved ones saying things they've never said.  Was it real?  Did it mean anything? 

No comments: