August 22, 2012

The Death of Manny

Even though it's been 62 days since I've partaken of Manny's favorite food, he still lingers as loud as ever.  (Translation: I haven't smoked meth in 62 days and I'm still hearing voices)  Yesterday I want to the doctor and they gave me some medicine that might kill him.  I almost feel bad.  I'm afraid of how these drugs will change me.  These voices have been a part of my life for 3 years and maybe starting tomorrow they'll go away.  They're never pleasant, ever, but whenever I needed to distract myself from something that I didn't want to think about, they were always there if I called upon them.  Of course they kept me from sitting in a quiet house and relaxing.  There's always, always noise in my life.  Hopefully starting tomorrow the voices in my head will go away. 

RIP Manny

No comments: