December 09, 2005

So much to talk about . . . . .

So here's a list, then we'll see, what I get around to.

1. I got a new computer, kinda slow, but DSL is on it's way
2. Work
3. Disneyland!
4. Secret Santa
5. The Chronicles of Narnia
6. The rumor mills a spinning

So let's start with # 6, because that's what's on my mind. I heard a familial rumor about something that I shan't talk about for fear of repercussions. But ooh, is it a doozy. I'm not one to gossip, but this one I can barely keep to myself. I guess I've been corrupted, ahh! If this was a bit more anonymous than it is, than I would be ranting and raving about this particular issue until . . . Until I was done, lol.

So onward and upward to number 5. The Chronicles of Narnia, I just got a paperback copy of the entire Chronicles of Narnia from my secret Santa, which leads me to number 4: secret Santa. So I was cheap with my Secret Santa, $5 giftcard from Del Taco, but my Secret Santa was great, I got a four pack of Frappacinos and the Chronicles of Narnia :^]

And upward to DISNEY LAND! I'm going to Disney Lane in March! I can't wait, I'm applying for the vacation later this month, but I have to loose weight to fit on the rides ha ha. I've never been, and it's been too long since I've been out of Oregon (since July!) So as soon as I loose some weight and stop eating out, I'll starting saving major $$$ for D-Land.

So let's skip work, because work is just work though I'm now eligible for benefits, too bad I'm not eligible for vacation for ANOTHER three months, ugh!

And now, my new crappy computer. Almost the slowest POS I have ever been on, except for g-ma's POS, but I hope it's just because I have dial up on it, soon I'll have DSL, which I hope is faster than dial up, and slower than cable, it's costing me enough! $35 a month, ugh! But that's all for now.

No comments: