March 23, 2006

A few things to say today. First: I love Coke Zero, it is my current pop of choice from my local vending machine, and for $1 a piece from machines, who can complain. It's not as sweet as diet coke, though to say it tastes like coke would be a lie. I don't really like coke, though for a while diet coke was okay. The taste is more like mild coke flavor, not as sweet as either coke or diet coke. The point being, I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT :)

In other and more pressing news: two days till Disneyland, or a matter of 4 hrs. And 42 minutes of work :) This maybe be my last post before Disneyland, so wish me luck. Will a mild, but fiercely independent fool be able to adapt to family life for a week of innocent fun. Of course, what do I know of innocence? Purity maybe, but innocence was robbed for my young. Alas, it's the happiest place on earth, who can't be happy, and driving is half the fun :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a blast baby.. you deserve it!!!! !