April 03, 2006

Now there is a time and a place for a proper Disneyland review. Where all three of you that read this can experience all the emotional highs and lows of a family trip, something like 24 hrs. total in a car with maybe a cubic foot of space for my feet and my car stuff. No that will be for a later post, worked upon for hours and hours all for the enjoyment my three biggest fans.

No for now, I will focus on being back to work since that is where I now find myself. What follows is an angry and depressed rant mixed liberally with shots of fatigue. So here it is: So I came into work and I now that I'm here it's like sitting in a corner. It's like all the "cool" people got together when I was gone and decided they didn't like me any more. It's like this is goddamned survivor and I got voted off the island. Let's kick Jason in the B*LLS as soon as his back is turned. These people are just jellous of my amazing vacation!

No comments: