May 11, 2013

Yet another family gathering

Tomorrow marks yet another family gathering where I will be the butt of everybody's jokes and there's no way for me to escape.  I wish I could skip it, unfortunately, I fucking live here now so there's no escape.  I don't like my family anymore, I know if one of them died I would probably cry, but until then, I wish everybody would just leave me alone.  I know I'm a failure, but guess what, I quit Meth and nobody that I know has ever done such a hard thing.  I'm more accomplished than any of them.  I went through the day by day Hell of giving it up.  Each day it got worse until it started getting a little better.  I guess I can't type as fast as I once could, oh well, it will come back to me if I ever get a job where I need to type again.  But guess what, it's time for Doctor Who, so here is where I leave you as I prepare to loose myself in fantasy for an hour.

No comments: