April 07, 2006

Vacation Day 1, D-day -2

Morning:
I woke up this morning almost packed, and then I realized I don't have to go to work for the next week and a half! I kind of sorta finished packing (well I'm almost done I promise!) And I actually did my dishes. So now it's 11:30 I'm sitting at my computer smoking something like my 8th cigarette of the day with all my windows open and the sun out, this is amazing! I don't have to work for over a week, no more pouty customers or whining bosses. No more "thank you for calling customer service" or "I apologize for the inconvenience". A week of sun and cuties, of fun and adventure. Hmm, all that talk of sun makes me think Arby's. I'll be back, but first a call to see when I'm leaving.

Later:
Can you believe it, I walked down stairs and up the road and it started to drizzle, so I thought "I'm an oregonian, I can handle a little rain," by the time I got to the end of the block and I'm thinking about a chicken core don bleu, and then it starts to down pore" So now I'm home a . . .
So I just got a phone call, g-ma says she'll be here at 3 or so to take me to Springfield. Now it's about 1:30, hopefully my pizza gets here before g-ma does. Yum BBQ chicken pizza! The good news is I'm already to go, this will be my last entry tonight, but I'll write from my lap top later.

No comments: