September 22, 2008

Monday waking thoughts . . . .

I woke up depressed today. That undefined sense of longing is back. I think it goes back to relationships. There was a couple weeks where I didn't want one, it's too much effort and not worth the pain of break up. I still want to feel that way, but it seems like I was around couples all weekend and they seem happy and I want that. It's not that I want it because it seems appealing, just because everyone else has one.

Another note, and this is more of a reminder to write about it later, it seems like the one constant in my life since I graduated high school is a cup of coffee and a cigarette staring out into the morning. From grandma's house right after high school, to selling magazine, to Job Corps and the actual job, I still wake up in the morning with a cup of black coffee and a cigarette. Just the little things in life I guess.

No comments: