June 23, 2010

Am I looking too much into this? She's way, way, way, out of my league, but I have to pretend that she doesn't exist so I don't clam up around good looking women like I always do. And yes M, the reason I never clammed up around you, you're not very good looking. From the neck down, you're beautiful. You have a great personality, you're smart, and I loved that you cared. But I never could look into your eyes and feel the butterflies. You just have a face that I can't be attracted to, just like I have a penis that you can't be attracted to (which must be a first for you). Sorry family if you're reading that part, but that's why she really rejected me. So if that's what you're talking about feelings, then yeah, we never did have those, or maybe we never were meant to be. But it was fun while it lasted. Alas, good bye to my sure thing.

No comments: