June 16, 2010

They think I'm a thief. I'm not. They think I'm messy on purpose, so what if I am. It's not like I decided that I'm going to be messy just to piss them off. It's not like I wasn't messy before. It isn't anything new to them. Yeah it sucks living in a house where you I have to fear being screamed at at any given moment. They wonder why I'm never there? The worst part: I lost a really good friend. I defended her, and defended her. Until finally, I couldn't any more and then I did any way. The worst I ever said: "she's prego, what can you say?" I really hope that I get my friend back after this is all over. That's the hardest part of this. I think maybe I was deceived. I don't know. I don't know why I'm writing all this down except that I know everybody reads this from time to time and what I really want to say is the worst part of this whole thing is that I'm loosing my friend. I really hope by standing by them through this thing, then when it's all over we can be friends again. It really was nice having a family away from family.

No comments: