November 05, 2005

It is so bitterly, grossly, ungodly cold out today, but it's not icey. I was outside 10 minutes ago and my hands are still cold! So anyway, I have soo much to talk about today. All boring and arbitrary things, but here it goes.

1st: I get to babysit my 2 y/o cousin tonight. He's the Brat from Hell, but he's so cute. Plus it gives me an excuse to watch cartoons, eat pizza and ice cream, and feed the kid plenty of mountain dew. Also, it makes me go shopping, which I've been putting off for weeks. And I have to clean, which again I've been putting off for weeks.

2nd: I tried a clove cigarette for the first time today, and it sucked horribly. It was like smoking an incense and just as harsh. But it smells really good, so maybe.

3rd: I think I left my door unlocked today and it's bugging the hell out of me. By the time I noticed I was half way to work and running a little late.

4th: The Ducks play today for the first time without their star QB who was fractured his ankle last week. But I had a dream last night that the Ducks play better than they've played all season and win by a huge margin.

So is that it, is that what I consider so muck going on in life? Has my life gotten so routine and monotonous that more than one break in routine a day causes me to feel overwhelmed?

No comments: