November 03, 2005

So I'm bored and at work, I don't know if I should go shopping at safeway where for $10 I might have food for a week, or just hit burger king on the way home. I think the latter because I don't want to deal with people. Plus it's a longer walk. Just a brain storm on on a shopping list:
eggs
milk
hamburger
chicken
mac and cheese
donuts
egg nog
cheese
soup
cheese soup
Maybe I'll just get burger king tonight, then I'll cook a big pot of soup on Saturday. Hmmm, I want cheeseburger soup. I don't feel like cooking, and buying like $10 worth of stuff. Let's think of what I'll need. Chicken bullion, potatoes, hamburger, cheese, celery, carrots. Hmm, nah. BK it is. Thanks for the input, but somehow spending $7 or so on food for one night seems easier.

1 comment:

Gregg said...

So I take it the job is looking better at the moment? You were so worried a while ago.

What about vegetables?

Gregg