January 22, 2008

Alas, my blog continues to be refuge of honesty. Tomorrow is going to be our one week mark. It's weird how insecure I still am. Every time she's away from me for any reason, I feel insecure. Now to voice these insecurities would be to give them life, let's just say that, I just don't know. They're these faceless insecurities that still won't go away. We haven't spent a night apart since the first date, if I get this insecure when she's in the next room, I can't imagine how it will be when we spend out first night apart. And all the while, I ask myself if I'm not falling into the Ferris Buheller trap. Ferris Buheller said in the end of the movie that his friend was going to fall for the first person who fell for him, and because he had idealized relationships for so long he was going to worship the girl who finally gave him one. And he said that a relationship based on worship will never work out. What if I'm falling into that trap? I don't know.

No comments: