January 05, 2008

Another weekend alone with nothing to do, the perfect ending to another week with nothing to do. I'm doing okay on my New Years resolutions, at least the quitting weed on. This is day 4 without weed and I'm doing fine. I don't really have much of a desire to smoke, I know that by quitting for a month or so I'll be able to find another job. I'm not sure that I want another job, but I know there's definitely something wrong with how I'm living my life now. Maybe getting a new job in a new town will fix it all.

I know my writing's been boring lately, but does anybody even read this any more? I'm not sure what keeps me writing except for the vague hope that someday I might be famous for something and this will document my decent into madness or assent to greatness. Or maybe I'm not destined for something more. Here's hoping that your weekend is better than mine.

No comments: