January 07, 2008

I used to say
That I was too afraid
To do it.
Now I'm not so sure.
I have a plan.
It won't be much of
Of a Mess.
People will miss me
They'll get over it.
I used to blame it
On the girls
Who said No.
It's all my fault.
I'm the one who chose
Loneliness
Isolation.
It's becoming
Unbearable
I can't spend
Another weekend
Alone
Staring at the walls.
Praying to a God
Who can't exist.
Somebody call me
Anybody.
I just want to talk
Sleep gives me relief
What would it be like
To Never wake up?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

hey bro!
well, i haven't been online much but i am reading when i can and let me say that you are awesome, you CAN achieve your goals and i believe in you.

im sorry to hear that you are so lonely. i wihs i could help you more but i'm lonely myself. i'm having interviews for stupid qadmin jobs when i'm way too smart, just way too underqualified for anything better. i am so glad to be out of high school thoug. high school was/is hell.

*hug for jason*

anyway, keep me posted. i'm proud of u!

xx Jamie