January 19, 2008

What the previous post doesn't talk about is the tremendous amount of insecurities a relationship comes with. No matter how much I'm assured, I am so afraid that I will get hurt. Am I being used for my apartment? Please, I don't want to come out of this in a week with a broken heart. For a long time I used to wonder if there was any truth to that shakespear quote "'tis better to have loved and lost, then to never have loved at all." Now I know that no matter how bad loneliness was, it's nothing to the fear that I'm feeling that it will all end. I'm not even sure how much I like this girl, but I know that I love a relationship. All those years that I shied away from touch are making being


Later . . . .

I don't even want to read this half thought. It's unhealthy how much I obsesses over this relationship when she has so obviously moved on.

No comments: