February 05, 2012

This blog is dead . . . (maybe)

I was laying awake last night, with death on my mind and I realized the usefullness of this blog has worn out.  It was intended to be a vehical of self improvement and dumping ground for my innermost thoughts for the world to judge.  Now my innermost thoughts have become too disturbed for the general public and this blog is in the hands of my family and former coworkers.  In a bad economy, when I'm struggeling to find a job, any job, this could be used against me in a very bad way.  So on that note, this blog is dead.  I will now send my thoughts into the world in a series of actual notebooks that will be read, and hopefully distributed, only upon my death.  Still a hope for posthumous fame, but in this life I am not destined for greatness. 

For those who discover this in later years, I will put in my will that my death be announced here and what can be deciphered of my written text be posted here. 

Thank you for everything.  This has provided a creative outlet for me through the years when I still felt I had creativity left in me. 

And who knows, this may simply be the result of a late night existential crisis and I could be back tomorrow.

No comments: