August 28, 2006



This is a postcard from Post Secret. I had no idea that this is what my secret un-defined longing has been. I never even knew it was a secret, but I always thought that there was more out there for me. And maybe the panic/depression that I've been feeling for the past couple of months is not from fear of death, but from fear of living without purpose. Maybe my mind couldn't grasp the fact that I probably won't be rich or famous, or beautiful. I've had no trouble realizing it, but I've never quite accepted it. THIS IS WHY I'M DEPRESSED!!! And now I can start to deal with it.

On anther random note: I watch way, WAY too much E! I think I'm the only person that I know that could have picked out Harrison Ford at the Emmys and tell you why he was there. I really need to pursue more manly hobbies.

No comments: