September 18, 2006

Sometimes, I just hate my job. Like today for no good reason, I hate this place, every day it's the same thing. Over and over and over again. Bad customers and stupid reps. Really do these people know anything about their job? And it's not just new people, these are people that have been here as long, or loger than me. I'm just so sick of this routine. And now I've gotten myself so far into debt that I will never be able to work my way out of it. But that's a worry that I can put away for a while anyway. Then they say it will be another week before I get my year raise. God I need a new job, a change of scenery, anything to get my mind off of work. This is getting to be too much for me. Then I realize that life isn't all that bad, I know it could be a lot worse, but does that mean I have to accept this boring, mind-numbing existence? Yeah probably, well like I used to say, life sucks and then you die, so fuck it!

No comments: