January 09, 2006

Damn comfort, lead hate and resentment reign! Happiness is an illusion, my loneliness and hate make me real. I am not the professional little peeon that they want me to be. They feed me lobster tail, and now they expect me to eat dog FOOD?! I clung to comfort in conformity, I dreamed of happiness, now I return to the only thing that comforts: Loneliness and hate. Damn all those who are not me. Now all the built up feelings come to the surface, and I know I should swallow the bile and do my job like the PEEON that I am, but I don't want to, and I can't if I wanted to. What I desire more than anything in life right now is to go back to the way things were, oh so long ago. When my life was a constant persuit of herbal cures to ease the pain that didn't really exist. I know things can't stay the same, but neither must they change so rapidly. Like I said, DAMN THOSE WHO ARE NOT ME!!!

No comments: