January 19, 2006

So I had written a nice long entry on how I'm afraid to exist, etc. But now I just did my interview for the senior rep. posisstion. I'm so nervous. I nailed the interview, I mentioned everything I meant to mention, I had extra resume, basically the culmination of all the training I've ever had on interviews. The only thing I couldn't control is my nervousness. I didn't stumble over words, but I have a tendency to shake when I'm nervous and I wasn't able to control that. They said I should know by tomorrow, but I am SO nervous. I know I shouldn't get the job, but I know I nailed the interview and the only thing that's going against me is that everybody else that's apply has been here longer than me. So just because I'm bored and nervous etc. I'm going to list things for me and things against me.

Going FOR me:
  1. 1 occurrence in 4 months at job
  2. No call log errors since October
  3. Opinions editor of Newspaper
  4. SGA Treasurer at Job Corps
  5. scheduling at Job Corps
  6. A great interview
  7. The bosses like my initiative, and me personally

Things AGAINST me:

  1. Lack of seniority
  2. One bad monitor score
  3. I don't know how the other interviews went

Ugh, I just don't know and it's killing me. If I don't get this job now, I'm going to have to wait forever for another one to open up. Alas, I'll know tomorrow. So if I'm depressed and mad tomorrow you'll know why, on the other hand if my post is pure joy and nervousness, then I probably have the job. I'm so nervous, lol :)

No comments: