January 02, 2006

I feel so inept! Well it's my first night on question line, so I really shouldn't feel this bad, but there are so many questions that I don't know the answer to. Though I rarely call the question line, there are times when I do, and I just don't know what to do! Sure I can make it my goal in life to know all the answers, and I'm slowly learning most of the answers, even though I've only been on the question line for 2 1/2 hours. So I know I'm learning, but it is so hard not to bring myself down. There are just so many things I don't know. I can take any escalation, and it won't bother me, people can scream at me and tell me what a piece of shit I am, and it still won't bother me, what truly bothers me is not knowing everything that I should. But my will shall persevere!

No comments: