September 15, 2011

Q12

So tired, so hungry, so depressed. Just feeling down today.  I don't crave anymore and I think I'm going to end the Qs after Saturday.  Two weeks.  That's what it took for it to get off of my mind.  Now I'm just sad and alone and I have to start picking up the pieces.  I don't know where to go from here, I don't know what's next.  I don't even really know what I want except to eat.  I want to eat all the time, but now since I'm no longer doing one thing that would have ended up killing me, I have to quit food.  Not quit eating completely, just eating to the point where I'm full all the time.  Speaking of all the time, my tooth is hurting pretty much all the time now.  It's always aching, I just want it to go away.  I want to eat without thinking about how pain I'll be in afterward.  I want to eat without feeling guilty.  I want, I want, I want, I want, I want!  That's all I can think about is what I WANT!  UGH!

No comments: