September 12, 2011

Q9 - Why do I always wake up so ANGRY?

Wow, I need to wake up happy one of these days . . . I'm sick of life.  I'm sick of the routine.  Same thing every day.  Sobriety, eating, reading, sleeping, more long, boring, sobriety!  I'm so sick of it!  I can't wait to give in.  Just a few more days I think, then fuck it.  Who really cares anymore?  I'm sitting here pouring my soul to the universe, day after day and still not one comment?  Doesn't anybody care about what I'm going through?  I've said this before, but I miss my fake friends.  I don't even care that they use me for every cent that I have and then ignore me for the rest of the time.  Give me that instead of this purgatory of sobriety.  It's been 9 days sober and it's killing me.  I crave that which must not be named, but more, I crave the false sense of camaraderie.  So I go back to bed like I usually do and maybe I'll wake up happier, I really hope I do . . .

No comments: