October 13, 2005

Ahh it itches! I don't know what's going on, I don't know why it's going on. But ever since I moved into my new apartment my entire body has been invaded with tiny like tiny tiny, like barely visible red bumps. I'm not sure if it's excima, dry skin or what. But I'm sure I don't want to spend $$$ on a doctor for something that's probably minor. Any thoughts anybody? Any cure all creams? I know benedryl cream and anti-itch cream might help, but it might make it worse, so if anybody has any thoughts, reply!

In other non-news: I'm tired, I'm really tired because I haven't had 2 minutes between calls all day long. Right now I'm on luck at 4:30 in the afternoon, just wanting to sleep but ugh I can't. I guess that's part of work, as soon as you feel comfortable in a job, you have a day like today. Today isn't that bad actually, it just feels so looooooooooooooooooong. Like 8 pm will never come.

And I'm not sure if I want to go to Target or safeway just for cream that may not work. I tried Lubriderm last night (the stuff that they give you at Job Corps for any dry skin) and it relieved it for a few minutes, but I think the only reason it did was for the cooling affect, that's why I'm thinking it might be a heat rash. AHH I need help, and I don't want to go to the doctor. And these bumps are everywhere from my forehead to my neck and chest and stomach and legs and others, even on my palms.

So basically everyone I need advice. Reply soon!!

No comments: