October 07, 2005

So the original reason I wanted to post today: I had a dream last night, and it was all about lost loves. It was about loves that should have been but weren't. And I realized that life, or god or destiny has thrown at me, so many opportunities for love and happiness and I've always ignored them or ran from them. The specific person last night was Jennifer Bauer, my first and most important crush of my life. And this pains me to remember, but one day during 7th grand, I got a note from her best friend saying that Jennifer liked me, etc. But I threw it away because I "knew" it was a fake, or somebody was trying to be mean to me. I knew it with all that I was that it was fake, but I still regret it today that I never found out for sure. But isn't that what life is all about: regret and missed opportunities.

No comments: