October 15, 2005

Oh I feel so inadequate today. Just a string of bad calls makes me feel like I'm not able to do my Job. I feel like nothing, I feel lower than nothing. I feel that these people call for my help, and I'm unable to help them. I wish SCM service people had the same oath that doctors have, to help people to the best of their ability etc. etc. etc. Then I would be able to do my very best to help these csm's instead of following procedure.

I'm tired and lonely. Not exactly synonymous, but then seem to go together with me a lot. This day just keeps on dragging, and I've only been here three hours. It feels like I've been here for days. Every minute feel like an hour and an hour a day.

In other news, I saw the preview for the new Harry Potter movie. At the risk of sounding immature: OMG I can't wait to see it. I don't care what I work the day it comes out, or the next day I'm going to see it right after work. It's only another month, but I can't wait to see it. It looks so amazing. Besides, the goblet of fire was the best book, so it's logical to assume that it will be the best movie.

So as the day drags on and on and on and on into oblivion I'll write more.

No comments: