October 31, 2005

Hey everyone,
The reason I haven't been posting is two-fold. One: I've been incredibly busy at work, the past two days (28th & 29th) I got to train on Polaroid DVD players TV's etc. It is so much fun, I'm having such a great time at work now. Taking only the appliance calls has gotten so monotonous. A setting up service, transfer to parts line, 3 to 5 business days om 3-5, om, 3-5 om, lol. So this training is going great. The other part of the two is: apparently somebody got suspended for being online, in non-work related sites. So I write at grave risk of house and home.

In other news: To all a Happy Hallows Eve. Unfortunately I work :( Not that I would have done anything anyways. Oh yeah, and more beautiful news, right as I was walking out my door, it started poring down rain, so I got to use my umbrella for the first time :) So life, while lonely is going okay. I saw Malcom in the Middle the other day and there was this guy that spent all his time at a park playing chess with people who didn't like him. He was content because he didn't know any better. I guess ignorance truly is bliss, and that's what I'm going to try to do. I am going to tell myself that life is good and everything is happy, so even if I don't believe it now, I may be able to pile enough Bull onto my emotions so that I can actually believe that I am happy to be alone. I did that in high school when I didn't have to, but now I'm doing it out of necessity.

But really, I'm not all that depressed right now. And I'm having some fun at work. So how's everybody else??

No comments: