October 04, 2005

I'm depressed and I want to go home, I'm alone and it will never change. Forever and a day I'll pursue the quest for the end of eternal loneliness. I don't even care any more, that nobody knows I'm alive, I want to close my eyes and cry forever. Ugh, I know I'm depressing and trying to be poetic. But if somebody actually read this they would just laugh at me. Everyone thinks they're alone, but they're not really alone. I'm just sick of sitting here, staring at a computer "helping" people. There is no help for the world, it is an endless series of disappointments right up until that final disappointment.

Ha, I was told that I have professionalism today. What will that get me socially? So what if I actually feel for these people still. Who cares that I actually want to help these people. I do it for such a selfish reason, I do it for money. But money won't buy happiness, I've realized that. Money will make me fat and unattractive.

Alas, there is happiness for the empathetically and lonely.

No comments: