October 14, 2005

My quest for independence is now complete. I now have my mail box key, and now everything that I need is mine. Alas, I still have to work. The good news is: wrestling's on tonight. The first show that I really wanted to watch on cable, and now I get to watch it. So: my transition to Independence is now complete.

In other news: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz now I know my abc's next time won't you sing with me? You won't? Why not? You should sing with me. You really should, it's a lot of fun. It isn't? Yes it is! IT IS TOO! YES IT IS!!!

Ah boredom, isn't it fun. It's bottom of the barrel last of the first, best of the worst and worst of the best. The happiest of the sad and the saddest of the happy. Somewhere and everywhere in between here and there and this and that and first and last and back and forth.

Let's contemplate nothingness. This is what Shane told me to do to meditate. Nothingness is not blackness or grey, it's absolutely nothing, no existence, no consciousness, no awareness. Nothing, no hot or cold, but it's not warm either. It's not the word no and it's not the word nothingness because nothingness by nature cannot of a name or a nature. To perceive nothingness is to perceive god, but again nothingness is imperceptible (is that a word) like the anarchist part nothingness is truly an oxy-moron. Because to perceive nothingness makes it something. And something cannot be nothing.

Wow, I've been working on this since 1:40, now it's almost lunch time. I want chicken fries for lunch! Hmmm, chicken fries.

No comments: