October 22, 2005

So I just finished reading a book and I thought I'd give a little review.

The book was Dr. Death by some nameless mystery writer (do any of them have names.) It's about this psychologist who helps on a murder case. In the case a Jack Kavorkian parody is murdered and mutilated. They think it's the family of one of his "patients." And so the assumption goes for 300 pages or so, until they get a revelation from an FBI guy who tells them the murder fits a case he's been obsessing over for 10 years or so. Then the FBI guy isn't an FBI guy, but an excommunicated agent who was fired after he went crazy when his daughter died. Another part of the mystery is who actually killed the victim. The big secret: the person who actually killed Dr. death's victim who's family aledgedy murdered Dr. Death is a judge and neighbor of the victim because the female was having an affair with her teenage daughter. Okay, it's not even 7 am, I shouldn't even be awake for two hours. And my new name is: "not you."

Or so I'm called at least twice a day which is more than people say my real name. So from now on my name at work is: "not you"

No comments: