October 07, 2005

So maybe I am a little self centered. If that was my biggest flaw, I would be happy. But as we all know happiness is not an emotion I have in abundance.

But now that I think about it, if I wasn't so self centered, I might have more friends. Alas, who cares anymore.

For what it's worth, I spent my first night in my new apartment last night. It was okay, but I thought people would care, but they really don't. But going back to that self centered comment, maybe if I cared about other people, they would care about me. BTW, is the person that replies to my posts, Opal? I thought so. Though I've never known Opal to be so blunt.

Now that I've realized that I'm self centered, how can I change it? How can I talk to people now, and give them a new impression of me? How can I break the ice all over again?

No comments: