October 13, 2005

I was reading through my old blog and I found this poem that I wrote sometime during senior year of high school.

Cast me out, I just don't care.
I thought I was one of you, but not any more.
Don't know why I wanted it, it was way too nice for me.
I hate you, you should die.
It was you that made me cry!
F*** you and your friend.
until the bitter end.
I'll hate you 'till you die.
You have held me back.
You kept me off my track.
Now after weeks of mourning.
After releasing all my sadness.
All that's left is madness.
Now I'm left with me.
For all the world to see.
Look at me and judge.
But I won't forget my grudge.
Someday I'll watch you die.
I was you who made me cry.
I'll never forget,
I'll never forgive.
For you have left a scar.
You have left your mark.
I will never forget this.
Never, Never! NEVER!!!!!

So now that you've read the extent of my anger, or how bad it once was what do you think? I think it's good poetry, it conveys without reserve the anger and betrayal I felt. I don't think there is any real need to relive the why and how of that poem, that was a bad time in life. In fact I heard the name Melanie today and it brought back all those bad emotions in me. Aaah, I hate those feelings. Just wanted to share that you people.

No comments: