October 20, 2005

So besides the inevitability of getting fired, they were 8 hours short on my goddam paycheck. I mean how dare they! I work hard for my money and all I have to show for it is $515 dollars? Lawyers make more than that an hour! Alas, I got another customer compliment today, so I hope my compliments cancel out my mistakes. Now I have 63 minutes to kill without a book. Things slow down here after 6, but we also go from 6 to 2 reps on haier, so I think I may get more calls. I have to go shopping today, but my uncle gave me wise advise. Never go shopping for food when you're hungry. Realistically, I have enough food, but I need milk and cookies. Hmmm milk and cookies sounds really good right now. But seriously, I need milk. I don't like going into safeway, too snooty, and no self checkout. Self checkout is the most amazing invention of the 21st century. Walmart has it, fred myers has it, safeway needs it. That's it, I'm going to safeway.com to tell them they need self check out.

No comments: